This international beauty brand with a strong heritage and loyal customer following are looking for a Senior Global Brand Concept Development Manager - Skincare. Continuous growth and new product development and innovation is key to their success.
The Role: A fabulous opportunity has presented itself for an ambitious and highly commercial Senior Global Concept Development Manager to join this exciting international beauty company. Working in one of their key categories, the Senior Global Concept Development Manager will have responsibility for a high performing portfolio in one of the key Skincare brands. You will shape the brand strategy by creating engaging and relevant communication that embodies the voice of the consumer through concept development and commercialisation for brand activation.
* Driving the development of brand strategy with focus on more engaging communication through simplified consumer insights and compelling story-telling
* Identify customer and category trends and emerging buyer-behaviour to influence future pipeline
* Manage brand concept testing through collaboration with other Senior Brand Managers, insight teams and consumer product design
* Commercialise concepts through the development of consumer proposition and work with creative teams to communicate these in the most consumer relevant way
* Liaison with global stakeholder teams and the flexibility to travel 3-4 times per year
* Lead activation process for all developments working with cross-functional teams
The Candidate: You will be an expert in concept writing, taking consumer insight and creating exciting and engaging consumer propositions with the knowledge and experience of how to deliver these communications through BTL and ATL activation. You will have strong leadership capability and have experience of working cross-functionally in a global business. You must understand how consumer insights lead to NPD and the importance of brand story-telling to engage consumers. You need to possess both analytical and creative skills and MUST have worked in the beauty/cosmetics industry, ideally in skincare. Experience working within advertising agency/brand development agency would be advantageous.
As well as an excellent salary for the role, the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; car allowance, 25 days holiday (increasing with service), bonus, life assurance, private medical, company pension, childcare vouchers, product discount.
This Senior Global Brand Concept Development Manager role is commutable from Northamptonshire, Warwickshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Leicestershire, London
Senior Global Brand Concept Development Manager - Skincare, Northampton, £excellent plus benefits