Awesome opportunity to join a fab Birmingham based integrated agency working on creative marketing campaigns for some high profile clients across b2b and consumer clients! If you're an Account Manager or Junior Account Manager looking to join an agency with a great culture and benefits package (heavy on the team socials!), enviable client base and super talented team please get in touch.
The role is with an independent integrated marketing agency based just north of Birmingham, the agency work on a broad range of clients across a variety of sectors with a focus on home & lifestyle and building & construction. Their clients are a range of luxury consumer brands, household names, education and soft b2b building / diy products.
This role would see you working across a variety of campaigns from print advertising and collateral production to sales promotions and events and from a digital perspective mailers, social media and video etc. The role will be strategic and tactical; you'd be working closely with an Account Director but leading on your own accounts with lots of autonomy. The role will involve managing client relationships, taking briefs and managing highly creative and thoughtful campaigns through to execution.
* Managing client relationships with some of the agency's key clients across b2c and b2c - the client base can be structured to fit the successful candidate.
* Working on the creation of impactful marketing plans for a variety of brands
* Managing the execution of campaigns that span advertising, collateral production, web builds, POS, PR, social media, events, photoshoots, videography, sales promotion, eDM.
* Working really closely with internal teams to ensure that briefs are delivered against ensuring deadlines and budgets are adhered to
They are looking for a candidate who has:
* Experience within a marketing agency environment - Junior Account Manager or Account Manager level (possibly even a Senior Account Executive who is experienced in leading campaigns and managing client relationships)
* The ability to build great relationships with clients and colleagues
* Strong attention to detail and a creative mind-set, aswell as excellent writing skills
* A great work ethic and real passion for what you do!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning agency with a high profile client base spanning consumer and b2b, from high end baby products and home interiors to construction and education - they have it all covered! The role would suit an established Account Manager or Junior Account Manager looking to join an exciting agency who have a great culture and fab team.
They're based outside of central Birmingham, easily commutable by car from across the West Midlands and Warwickshire - Birmingham, Coventry, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Worcester, Solihull, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Stratford-upon-Avon, Staffordshire, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Coleshill, Nuneaton.
This really is a fab opportunity - if you think this could be the role for you and would like to know more or have a confidential chat, please send through your CV today!
Account Manager / Junior Account Manager, Full Service Agency, Birmingham, £26,000 to £28,000