I am on the lookout for a Graphic Designer to join a growing and highly established company based in a beautiful market town in Leicestershire that is commutable from Corby, Kettering, Rugby, Leicester and Northampton and due to its location can be commutable using public transport.
This company is highly thought of and regarded within the travel and tourism sector and are growing their creative team due to overall demand. Reporting into the Creative Manager and working within a very friendly, dedicated and creative team you will be a fundamental part of this team, bringing with you at least two years within a similar creative environment and having worked across many creative campaigns as well as being a team player who enjoys collaborative working alongside like minded individuals.
Key Responsibilities and Skills required:
* You will be responsible for transforming initial concepts into outstanding pieces of Direct Mail.
* You must ensure that the brand identity is consistently carried across every campaign you undertake.
* You must have outstanding typography skills.
* You must be very competent using the Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
* You must demonstrate meticulous attention to detail.
To be considered for the role of Graphic Designer you must submit a portfolio that is packed full of variety showcasing everything from POS, Exhibition Graphics, Direct Mail, Brochures and Press Ads ultimately demonstrating your ability to produce work that is creative, engaging and impactful.
This really is a great opportunity that would be great for a junior designer looking for that next step within their career and who is up for a challenge.
If you would like to know more about this role please do email me your updated CV and portfolio today..?
Graphic Designer, Travel and Tourism, Leicestershire, £23,000 - £26,000, PERM, ASAP