My client, a busy and expanding retailer of luxury goods is looking to expand their In house Creative team and as such the position of Middleweight Designer has arisen!
Working within a fast paced and growing environment you will be supporting the Creative Director and the Lead Graphic Designer and your role will be hands on working on projects from concept to completion. You must have had experience working across branding and campaigns for retail environments considering the customer journey and have the ability to work across a variety of different touch points across brochures, web, advertising, window displays and POS. You will have excellent attention to detail and a great eye for detail, as well as a real appreciation of what constitutes 'good design'.
* Deliver consistent meticulous graphic illustration and presentation artwork to the design team.
* Edit and cut images which will be used for web banners and brochures.
* Use Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite.
* Have an understanding of artwork, print, production and finishing processes.
* Create seasonal and branding graphics for use in brochures, web and POS displays.
* Have an eye for detail and display excellent precision in their work.
* Be down to earth, friendly, have a positive attitude, be hardworking, and have pride in your work.
* Be someone they can teach and mould with the role as it grows.
Be able to work on your own and as part of a team.To be considered for the role of Middleweight Designer, you must showcase a portfolio that is packed full of illustrations, POS, brochures and demonstrate your ability to take a design and role it across various different touchpoints.
This role offers a great opportunity to work within a growing brand and develop skills along with the role. It is also commutable from Stratford Upon Avon, Warwick, Leamington, Northampton and Milton Keynes.
This role would be very well suited to an experienced designer who is looking to work within a growing and stable company within the fashion/retail sector.
Middleweight Designer, Retail Company, Banbury, Up to £24,000, Perm, ASAP