My client, a busy and expanding retailer of luxury goods are looking to expand their In house Creative team and as such the position of Junior Artworker has arisen!
Working within a fast paced and growing environment you will be supporting the Designers and the Design Team Leader and your role will be to work as a support to the creative team. You must have had experience working within a studio environment previously and have the ability to work across a variety of different touch points, to include brochures, social media, web, advertising and POS.
You will have excellent attention to detail, as well as a real appreciation for good design, but first and foremost you will be a precise and technical sound Artworker.
* Deliver consistent meticulous copy edits and amends.
* Edit and cut images which will be used for web banners and brochures.
* Use Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite.
* Have an understanding of artwork, print, production and finishing processes.
* Have an eye for detail and display excellent precision in their work.
* Be down to earth, friendly, have a positive attitude, be hardworking, and have pride in your work.
* Be able to work on your own and as part of a team.To be considered for the role of Junior Artworker, you must showcase a portfolio that is packed full of illustrations, POS, brochures and demonstrate your eye for detail and the ability to work across print and digital.
This role offers a great opportunity to work within a growing brand and develop skills along with the role.
This role would be very well suited to a Junior Artwroker who is looking to work within a growing and stable company within the fashion/retail sector.
Junior Artworker, Retail Company, Oxfordshire, £19,000, Perm, ASAP