An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of a global company within the manufacturing and industrial sector. Based in new, modern offices in Staffordshire, you will be part of a 50 strong team (200 in total across the country) and instrumental in producing all of their marketing collateral.
As their Designer you will accurately create, develop and produce internal and external collateral material using computer-based desktop publishing tools. Whilst this could cover all marketing collateral, you will predominantly design across packaging, brochures, flyers and web banners.
* Develop creative concepts across literature, brand development, point of purchase signage, packaging, online and logo development
* Accurately prepare collateral using software programs such as the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and the webpage software HYPE)
* Retouching/image manipulation using Adobe Photoshop to colour correct, retouch or create image effects
* Understand print production/four colour process
* Coordinate assigned in-house and professional photo shoots with the ability to photograph for concepts, scout location and direct professional photographers
* Previous design experience with a portfolio full of examples designing across print and digital.
* Retouching experience
* Basic photography experience and able to art direct photographers as and when required
This is a great opportunity to be part of a new team and to help design engaging marketing collateral for a global company. With a lovely working environment and career progression, this is not an opportunity to be missed!
Easily commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Staffordshire and Birmingham.
Designer, Manufacturing company, up to £25,000, Staffordshire, Permanent