An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a leading distributor of own brand and branded beauty products based in Tamworth. Supplying to both Professionals and Retailers, they have a passion for the brands they work with and scour the globe to bring the best of the best to their customers.
The Role: Working as part of a wider digital team, the role requires the Digital Executive to support the different brands with all marketing activity across digital channels to increase awareness with end consumers and trade customers. This is a 360 digital role and includes ecommerce.
* Social media; write engaging content to engage with all customers
* Paid social media advertising
* Email marketing- plan, segment and create the campaigns, including copy-writing
* Use CMS across different ecommerce platforms; Magento, WordPress and Shopify
* Write blogs and engage with influencers
* Creation of landing pages
* PPC; brief to agency and ensure results are delivered
* Google Analytics
The candidate: To be considered for the Digital Marketing Executive role you will already have experience of working on digital campaigns across all channels, whether hands on or briefing agencies. Ideally you will have hands on experience of social media, paid social and email marketing. Excellent copy-writing skills are essential for this role along with a flexible approach and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders quickly. Some experience of creating landing pages and optimising content is preferred.
The role would suit an existing Digital Marketing Officer or Digital Coordinator or someone coming from a digital agency background.
The role will be office based in Tamworth, a short distance from the M42 with a salary of £22,000-£25,000 DoE
Digital Marketing Executive, Tamworth, £22,000 - £25,000