If you are an immediately available Interim Communications Officer and can commute to Hounslow then I would love to hear from you!
My client a Public Sector organisation located in Hounslow are looking to appoint an Interim Communications Officer for 6 months on a day rate max of up to £175/day.
This role will report into the Communications Manager and has come about due to changes within the team structure and additional work. This role will support the delivery of first class communications activity, help with the running of communications campaigns and activities to support the business in delivering its priorities and to act as an advisor & supporter on communications to the businesses varied.key stakeholders.
To be considered for this role you need to have:
* A sound knowledge of communication
* Deliver customer-focused services
* Support organisational change and contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and efficiency
* Manage the use of external contractors/suppliers
* Work with the businesses partners to promote a positive image of the business
* Help devise a wide variety of creative campaigns and activities to supports the business services & priorities
* Support the monitoring of coverage across all news media
* Contribute articles to newsletters, e-bulletins etc
* Proven experience of working under pressure, meeting tight deadlines and working in changing circumstances.
* A proven track record of managing high profile & sensitive media issues which are highly complex & sensitive.
If you are immediately available, educated to degree level, ideally have public sector experience and can commute to Hounslow from places such as: Isleworth, Richmond, Brentford, Egham, Windsor, Slough, Hayes then I would love to hear from you.