We don’t want to be a good employer, we want to be a great employer. We understand how important it is that you enjoy coming to work so we ensure our employees do, on a daily basis.
We pride ourselves on employing the best recruitment consultants in the marketing recruitment industry.
We want to attract the best talent within the industry so have comprised benefit packages that will do just that.
Not only will you be part of a successful team working for a recognised brand with an exceptional reputation in the market place, we also offer excellent career progression/development opportunities.
- Competitive base salary/commission scheme
- 23 days holiday (increasing to 30) including a well-deserved day off for your birthday
- Career development programme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Well-being gym membership monthly contribution
- Apple iPhone
- 2 weeks sabbatical after three years and five years
- Regular company socials
- Regular sales incentives
We believe a healthy work-life balance is key in today’s modern working world. We encourage healthy living with our monthly well-being contribution but also understand that it is important to be able to let your hair down with your team mates, which is why we have a social budget too. If you want to grasp a healthy handful of responsibility and join ambitious like-minded individuals then email today and tell us why you’d love to be a Blue Skies consultant Hollyw@blueskiescareers.co.uk