Over the past few weeks, we have begun to see some of the impacts of Coronavirus. We have been talking to our clients to understand how their businesses might be affected and what we can do to help maintain business as usual, particularly when it comes to recruitment processes.
The government are urging people to reduce travel, paying attention to personal hygiene and avoiding close contact such as a handshake. The restrictions to movement and focus on external visitors, could put your interview plans as risk.
Just as remote working is a possibility, recruiting remotely is too. You can cut out the need for face-to-face meetings and operate from anywhere with our virtual interview system blueskies LIVE.
Your blueskies consultant can co-ordinate the full process saving you time and keeping things moving for you.
Why blueskies LIVE?
- Remove the requirement for large scale interviews, by creating video shortlists of prospective candidates
- Introduce your business and opportunities to potential candidates by recording a video
- Use the virtual meeting room to host interviews online
- You can have up to nine people in any online meeting room at a time, so all relevant decision makers in your business can be involved in interviews
- Access anywhere - all you need to do is click the link on our homepage
If you would like a demo of blueskies LIVE, get in touch with one of our consultants here, or click here for a more detailed article.