Why would you choose to use our payroll over your own? 

Well, as well as it being easy and fast to arrange there are multiple benefits to both clients and candidates. Here are a few...

For the hiring manager
  • There are no min or max contract terms, you pay for the work that is completed and documented via timesheets.
  • You can be assured that the tax is being paid, therefore under no risk that HMRC will look to reclaim from you. 
  • You can access this within 48 hours, for those fast turn around contracts. 
  • The funds for this hire can come from whichever budget you need them to, it will not affect your headcount or permanent recruitment budget. 
  • We can work to your budget, providing a fully inclusive quote - no hidden costs.
  • We will handle the all paperwork and arrangement of statutory benefits such as holiday pay, sick pay. 
  • The employee does not need to join your pension scheme and the contributions will be included in your quote. 
Overall, less paperwork, less hassle and faster turn around! 
For the contractor.
  • You are entitled to 20 days holiday pay plus 8 bank holidays, this is accumulated on your behalf by blueskies payroll and can in fact be across multiple contracts and clients. 
  • You are entitled to sick pay, the government has amended this during the period of time we are affected by the coronavirus so you get this from day one of sickness absence. 
  • You are automatically enrolled into your workplace pension scheme. There is a 90 day deferment on Pension Contributions.  (You can opt-out of your Nest pension, but you must do this within one month of joining.) 
  • If you opt-in, blueskies payroll currently contributes 3% of your salary, with your personal contributions of 5% giving you a total contribution of 8% of your salary being added to your pension fund.
  • You can work with various clients and are not tied to any one business.
  • You do not need an accountant.
  • You do not need to fill out a self-assessment form.
  • blueskies payroll can be activated in 48 hours so it adapts quickly to your changing schedule. 
  • As long as we receive your time sheets, your pay will be with you the following Friday to the week you have worked - 1 week in lieu.
Everyone’s needs will be different so it’s really important to get independent advice before you make any major changes to payment terms.
If you would like to discuss your situation in more detail, get in touch with your consultant. Or to find out more about blueskies payroll visit here.


Post Comment

>back to the top
Cookies on this website
We want to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you wish you can restrict or block cookies by changing your browser setting. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this website.