Join a thriving, friendly and motivated team.
We’re only ever as good as our people, it’s why all our recruitment specialists are at the top of their game. Their energy, drive and ambition is what makes blueskies such a dynamic place to work.
Each of us has a genuine passion to help candidates find the best roles for them throughout their careers. Placing the best talent with great companies is what makes us tick. You too? If so, blueskies will fit you perfectly.
We’re always eager to meet ambitious, driven people from graduates to seasoned pros. If that sounds like you, let’s meet for a coffee sometime and see how we could work together. To kick things off, simply get in touch with Nigel.
We are currently recruiting for the following:
Customer service specialist
Are you a people focussed customer service expert? With exceptional organisational skills and genuine interest in marketing and creative industries?
This role would suit someone in a customer service role, who is looking to develop into a specialist within an interesting and fun sales environment.
This person would be focused on providing support to the blueskies candidates throughout the recruitment process. Developing an understanding of their requirements and skills and promoting them to our clients.
Key objectives of the role are as below
- Candidate acquisition strategy and activity.
- Candidate experience management, analysing feedback and continuously improving candidate processes across the business.
- Delivering and upholding the highest standards of candidate care.
- Deliver the required quantity and quality of candidates against key vacancies.
- Continuing our relationship with our placed and passive candidates. Developing and owning the contact strategy to continuously engage with our blueskies network.
What are we looking for?
- Friendly: treat everyone with uncompromising respect and fairness, demonstrating kindness and empathy
- Organisation: participate fully in daily vacancy updates and to plan your day effectively
- Problem Solving: making judgements based on the analysis of information and demonstrate that you are proactive in delivering an appropriate candidate shortlist. Escalating more complex problems/issues to relevant line manager.
- Energy: demonstrate drive, urgency and ownership of performance. Set the benchmark for activity levels amongst the support team.
- Execution: make sure you execute candidate delivery to a high standard and minimise the number of vacancy interview fallout’s and rebates etc.
- Commitment to service: ensure you are viewed as a candidate service champion and grow the library of blueskies testimonials.
- Commercial focus: aim to never miss a monthly sales target and look to support and enable other members of the team to reach their own targets.
Senior Recruitment Consultant | Stratford upon Avon | £competitive + excellent benefits and commission structure.
We are looking for an dynamic, fun loving and driven team player to join our talented recruitment team!
Not your typical recruitment agency, we are true specialists in our sectors which span marketing, client services, PR & social media, digital and creative; we work exceptionally hard to deliver the very best service and results on behalf of candidates and clients alike and pride ourselves on the longstanding relationships that we’ve formed as a result of this.
But above all we have fun, we love what we do and we do it really well!
This new role is a very rewarding and exciting position where you’ll have an excellent, structured career path with the opportunity to enjoy high earnings. Your day will be varied, challenging and fun. Recruitment at blueskies is not just a sales role, it’s also about your ability to understand in depth the needs of both candidates and clients and the vacancies you recruit for, and to build great relationships across the board.
Our consultants come from a range of backgrounds and having recruitment experience is not the most important thing, we welcome applications from marketing professionals or those having worked in the marketing and creative industries who are looking for a new challenge and also from candidates with a commercial sales background. To be successful within our business we look for people with an ability to build exceptional relationships at all levels, a drive to succeed and achieve, a consultative and honest approach to sales, excellent negotiation and influencing skills and the right mind-set and values - honest, flexible and reliable with a great work ethic and passion to succeed!
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will be targeted on both activity levels (e.g. sales calls and meetings) and also sales targets on a monthly basis, you’ll be motivated to achieve and exceed your targets and have all the support necessary to enable you to establish yourself as the go to recruiter of choice in your relevant market.
We offer a very competitive salary, flexible working, an attractive bonus scheme, regular sales incentives and an excellent career path as well as many other benefits including company socials (and lots of them!), weekly food delivery, gym allowance, iPhone, casual dress code, monthly recognition awards and Friday drinks to name but a few.
Our company values are what we are built on and we live and breathe these every day;
- Share our expertise: be experts in what we do and be proud of doing so. Proactively add value at every step working in true collaboration with colleagues, clients and candidates.
- Do the right thing: make us proud, keep promises, take responsibility, be clear in all communications, instil confidence in all those you deal with.
- Friendly: treat everyone with uncompromising respect and fairness, care about the impact we have, don’t judge.
- Be bold: not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Love what we do: take pride in our brand and heritage, strive to deliver excellence. Rise to a challenge – it’s an opportunity to shine.
If you think you could be our next recruitment superstar please do drop us a line to