Are you a Motion Graphics Designer in either the Midlands, London or Manchester, looking for your next role and keen to get into a fast paced, creative environment?
I’m working with an agency full of creative thinkers, can-doers and high achievers, and they’re looking for their newest member! This company offer a day-to-day of attractive, international brands for a client list, a quirky and modern working space and incredible career opportunities. Based in Worcestershire, you’ll be working within a buzzy, creative studio within the agency’s strong media division as an experienced member of the graphics team.
In the role of Motion Graphics Designer, you’ll be a skilled generalist across 2D & 3D Animation, CGI, VFX and graphic design, working within a team that produce award winning animations!
Day to day:
- Working directly with clients and project leaders to produce animated graphics
- Developing the time and pace of an animation, ensuring they follow the soundtrack and audio requirements
- Creating storyboards that depict the script and narrative
- Drawing in 2D to create sketches, artwork and illustrations
- Designing models, backgrounds, sets, characters, objects and the animation environment
- Working to tight animation deadlines
- Working with Editors to composite the various layers of animation (backgrounds, special effects, characters and graphics)
- Designing in After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and Cinema 4D.
The agency are offering excellent remote working opportunities for the right candidate! Please do apply with a CV and showreel link. We can only consider candidates with 3+ years of Motion Graphics experience, applications without a showreel link can also not be considered.