A truly unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced 3D development designer to join a multi-disciplined design agency that work for some huge global brands, on everything from retail interiors to international exhibitions, point of sales and digital.
Combine this with a really flexible work/life approach and an agency that cares about the health and wellbeing of its employees and you’ve got a brilliant opportunity!
Looking for a talented and hardworking designer who can expect to:
- Design and develop retail, commercial interiors, display fixtures and bespoke exhibition environments.
- Be given rough 3D sketches and have the ability to take all the way through to technical development and detailed AutoCAD drawings
- Work across many of the agency’s existing and new globally recognised clients – and there are some big names to get excited about!
The agency is happy to consider either full time or part-time working and they are looking for a candidate who loves to visualise and develop design as part of a creative team. This role is open to all from architecture, product design or computer aided design backgrounds.
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience, ideally working within an agency environment
- Portfolio full of 3D designs and AutoCAD drawings, from exhibitions, POs and retail interiors
- Proficient and skilled use of 3D Studio Max (or similar) design software and highly skilled computer-aided design skills (AUTOCAD)
- Creating development and presentation rendered visualisations
- Developing concepts into technical drawings
- A passion for spatial design with a solid understanding of materials and technical possibilities.
- Extremely good knowledge and be able to demonstrate your ability within 3D software (ideally 3D Max), AutoCad, Photoshop & InDesign.
The agency is looking for someone that is highly skilled and motivated in the visualisation and engineering technical development of commercial spaces and displays. Confident, outgoing and strong communication skills.
In return, you can expect to work for a success but independently owned agency. One that can boast working alongside some of the world’s most exciting consumer brands. Where the owners are still very much hands on within the agency and therefore provide a brilliant working environment and work/life balance.
Some perks include, flexible working hours, optional gym membership for a cheeky lunch workout, unlimited tea, coffee, espresso, annual social events, studio shower, end of year bonus scheme and much more!
If you’re interested, please send through your CV and portfolio today!
3D Development Designer, Design Agency, £30,000 - £40,000, Rural Warwickshire, Permanent