Are you a 3D expert? Do you love creating 3D visualisations, animations and virtual experiences? If all things 3D modelling, rendering and visualisation is your passion this is the role for you!
Part of a global network and with house-hold brands in their exciting portfolio of clients, this is a hugely exciting role where you are can bring new ideas and creativity to their 3D offering. Collaborating with a team of enthusiastic and passionate individuals, this role will suit a someone with an artistic flare and a total whiz with 3D drawing.
- Create inspiring 3D visuals for retail and shopper marketing campaigns to be efficient with the internal workflow
- Manage various projects across numerous brands and be able to develop 3D assets as well creating a 3D scene from scratch; collaborating with senior’s in the team to create initial concept
- Focus on efficient and creative 3D solution
- Use your extensive skill set and knowledge of 3D to adapt to a commercial environment
- Opportunity to showcase your conceptual skill sets on ad-hoc, one off project
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Love all things 3D and showcase experience within an environment where you have produced 3D CGI content
- Industries can include but not limited to: Gaming, architecture and interior design
- Be able to manage multiple projects and want to be consistently busy with the subject you love!
- Organised, happy to hand draw and articulate ideas
- Take direction, listen well and want to progress skills and experience
This is a truly fab role for a 3D guru who is committed to a career in this field. Focussed on your development, you can be assured that training will be provided to help with volume and adapting commercially. This is an opportunity for a 3D Designer / Lead Creative or 3D Render Designer / Visualiser depending on experience level.
3D Render Designer / Senior 3D Designer, Agency, £depending on experience, Northampton, Permanent