We’re on the lookout for an experienced Exhibition Designer to join a well-established agency that are all about finding innovative ways to design exhibitions for their world famous clients. Based in the Worcester countryside, this agency is looking for someone who will join at a senior level to bring new levels of conceptual ability.
This role will entail:
- Designing large, million pound exhibition solutions for a range of clients, across sectors
- Working closely with Visualizers, Technical Designers and a Graphic Designer in a modern and slick open plan office
- Coming up with attention-grabbing ideas that incorporate VR, AR, digital touch screens and much more, to make it an immersive experience. One that will make people think beyond the exhibition, whilst collaborating with the team to bring these designs to life
You will need:
- A portfolio of work that shows your skill in exhibition design on a large scale, from conceptual scamps through to completed designs on Sketch Up, of which you will be confident in
- Be able to think of creative solutions, and give examples of where you have shown your ability in this area. Particular focus on incorporating VR, AR and digital to elevate the event/exhibition experience.
- Have excellent communication skills, being able to accurately describe the choices and inspiration behind your design ideas, but also to communicate your ideas efficiently to your team
- The ability to work to tight deadlines, with an understanding of budgeting for large projects and realistic time restraints
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking for a senior position that will be highly regarding within an agency. With the opportunity to produce conceptual, creative solutions for global clients. If you are interested in this role, please get in touch! Commutable from Birmingham, Worcester, Redditch, Stratford-upon-Avon, Solihull and areas of Coventry.
Exhibition Designer, Worcestershire, up to £50,000, Permanent