New role just in! One of Gloucestershire’s top agencies is looking for an experienced Account Director to join its brilliant client services team!
This agency is one of the region’s leading lights, with a London heritage and a regional network they work on a plethora of high-profile brands across a variety of sectors including retail, FMCG and automotive. They’re currently expanding their account handling team and are looking for an Account Director to join them to lead on one of their largest clients which is fab new business win for them, a huge brand within the financial services industry.
Based in a beautiful offices with onsite parking the agency offer fantastic benefits including breakfast buffets, 25 days holiday plus your birthday off, discounted gym membership, pension and notorious staff socials! This role is a new position created due to this brilliant new business win.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strategic client management
- Team management
- Working really closely with your clients and identifying opportunities to grow your accounts organically
- Introducing new innovations and campaigns to your clients
- Forecasting and managing the profitability of individual clients.
They are looking for someone who:
- Has integrated agency experience including experience leading a large account
- Is driven, motivated and leads by example
- Has an in depth understanding of customer engagement strategies and how to optimise marketing channels
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a brilliant agency, working on their largest client within a fabulous working environment where career progression and opportunity is extensive. The role would suit an established Account Director or a highly strategic SAM ready to step up.
This agency is based in Gloucestershire and is easily commutable from Gloucester, Cheltenham, Stroud, Swindon, Bristol, The Cotswolds, South Warwickshire, Chippenham and parts of Oxfordshire.
This agency is extremely creative, passionate about their clients and the agency they work in, they truly are a brilliant agency with a fab culture – if you think this could be the role for you and would like to know more or have a confidential chat, please send through your CV today!
Account Director, Integrated Agency, Gloucestershire, £40,000 - £45,000