Are you a business growth focused Account Director who wants to take their accounts to the next level? We're working with a fabulous Design Agency on the outskirts of Birmingham who are looking to add a Strategic Account Director to their team. Your main focus will be to ensure that projects are managed to time, resource and budget. In addition you'll be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities twith new and existing clients. Ideally, you will have worked with large blue chip clients.
The ability to continually build and maintain strong relationships with clients will ensure success in this role, as will galvanising the team to win business.
What's in it for you?
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance scheme
- 25 days holiday + 8 public holidays
- Buy more holidays scheme
- Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Recognition program
- Apple purchase discount scheme
- Relocation packages
What do they need?
- You’ll already be a Senior Account Manager or Account Director, looking for your next move. A genuine heavyweight who can guide clients strategically and build service excellence with the delivery team.
- You’ll have both the vision and energy to further develop and push some accounts.
- Ideally, you’ll have come from an FMCG packaging background, if not then integrated marketing, or from a print management company.
- You may even have worked client side – but you’ll need to have strategic sales experience.
- You’ll be a fantastic communicator who can work across multiple countries, someone who can politically navigate the layers of the business.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a global business at a period of exciting growth. They also offer flexible working to suit applicants. If you're a seasoned Account Director agenyc side or a Senior Account Manager looking for that next step up, send through a copy of your CV today for immediate consideration for this role.
Account Director, West Midlands, Up to £50,000