Are you an Account Director with experience creating and managing email marketing campaigns looking to work on high profile luxury brands?
I’m currently working on a fantastic opportunity with a leading Midlands based integrated agency who are looking to recruit an Account Director to join their talented client services team leading a small team to come up with brilliantly creative eDM campaigns that deliver exceptional results. This role will see you working on one of the agency’s key clients – a huge global brand with a consumer focused remit. They need someone who is able to be highly strategic in relation to campaign concepts and contact calendars and who is able to oversee a small team to project manage the delivery of campaigns.
This agency have a luxury goods specialism and work on some truly brilliant global campaigns that span print and digital, their head office is in central Birmingham and houses their brilliant account handlers, digital specialists and a multitude of superb creatives! They offer some fantastic benefits including 25 days holiday, bonus, healthcare and lots of softer benefits that make for a great culture.
- Strategic approach to email marketing campaigns and customer journey with a true focus on consumer engagement and brand voice for two key brands
- Day to day client management with key stakeholders
- Leading and motivating a small team to deliver exceptionally creative and engaging email communications to a targeted customer base
- Ongoing analysis and insight creation around campaign effectiveness
- Overseeing the delivery of all campaigns, through your team, ensuring the management of briefs, timelines and budgets
They are looking for a candidate who has:
- Extensive experience creating and overseeing the delivery of email marketing / CRM campaigns with a string focus on the customer journey
- The ability to manage a team oversee projects to timescales and budgets in a fast-paced agency environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a brilliant agency who are one of the region’s leading lights. They work on top brands, have a great working environment and can offer a fantastic career path along with some great benefits.
The role would suit an established Account Director who is highly experienced in eDM / CRM campaign creation and management, you could also be working clientside in a CRM focused role where you have been managing / delivering customer contact campaigns. This agency is able to offer a very competitive salary and have excellent career development opportunities on offer. They are interviewing immediately so please apply asap so as not to miss out!
The agency are based in central Birmingham, right by the station and are an easy drive from across the West Midlands, they offer parking facilities and you can easily get there from Birmingham, Leamington Spa, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Walsall, Burton upon Trent, Coventry.
If you would like to know more or have a confidential chat, please send through your CV today!
Account Director - CRM & eDM, Integrated Agency, Birmingham, £45,000 - £50,000