I’m currently working on a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised Account Executive to join an in-house design agency based in Birmingham. If you’re looking for a great in house opportunity with the brilliant buzz of an agency role and some fantastic benefits (including 40 days holiday!) this could be the perfect role for you!
This is a really exciting opportunity to join the account handling team of a busy internal agency who work with a variety of internal divisions treating each as a separate client and managing a huge variety of integrated campaigns and projects. Working within a team of Account Handlers with a dedicated Account Manager you’d have your own projects to manage as well as supporting your Account Manager on larger scale campaigns, you’d be working on campaigns that span print and digital and have an international remit; one minute you could be working on a brochure or e-newsletter and the next you could be helping to manage a big outdoor advertising campaign or event.
They’re looking for someone with creative flair and excellent organisational skills, this is a busy ole where you’d be managing lots of projects so the ability to spin plates is a must! They need someone who can take a brief and bring it to life managing projects through to timelines and budgets and creating exceptional campaigns. You would have the support of a dedicated Account Manager who is highly experienced and has a friendly and nurturing approach.
- Developing and managing exceptional relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Take detailed client briefs, produce accurate quotes and create inspiring creative briefs
- Project Management of marketing campaigns to timelines and budgets managing internal teams and external suppliers
Knowledge and experience required:
- Experience project managing campaigns within any sector – you don’t even need to be a marketing pro as long as you have a strong interest in marketing and want to learn
- Ability to work to deadlines with excellent attention to detail – this is a must!
- Excellent client management skills with a focus on building exceptional relationships #
This is a fantastic opportunity for highly organised Account Executive looking to further their develop their career within a really well-established internal agency working on some brilliant campaigns for a brilliant organisation. If you’re an aspiring Account Executive or if you have experience managing multiple projects with great attention to detail this could be the perfect role for you – not to mention the amazing benefits, did I mention the 40 days holiday?!
The agency is based outside of central Birmingham and is easily commutable from Coventry, Birmingham, Warwickshire, Leamington Spa, Solihull, Warwick, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield, Redditch, they also have onsite parking.
If you would like to know more or have a confidential chat, please send through your CV today!
Account Executive, In-House Design Agency, £18,500 - 19,500, Birmingham