Are you a whizz in marketing for the healthcare sector? If so, read on!
I’m working on an awesome opportunity with an agency based in Oxford, working across some fabulous digital campaigns both regionally and globally.
This agency is looking for a superstar Account Manager to join their team. They are an award-winning healthcare agency who work across traditional and digital campaigns.
This role would require you to work in a very well established, market leading agency who work across traditional and digital campaigns. They have a large focus on digital campaigns and they work with global and UK based clients and campaigns. This role will sit in the client services team and you would be managing campaigns from brief to execution such as patient videos, app development, websites and more.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting Account Directors in the creation of client strategy
- Working on some of the agency’s key clients, developing exceptional relationships and really understanding their brands
- Managing the brief process and working with the wider creative team to execute innovative digital campaigns
- Driving internal teams to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Creating status reports and communicating updates to clients regularly
They are looking for a candidate who has:
- Experience in the pharmaceuticals or life science industry.
- A real passion for agency life
- The ability to work under pressure and thrive in a busy environment
- Exceptional relationship building skills
This is an awesome opportunity for someone who wants to join a fast paced digital heavy agency environment. You will be working across some amazing campaigns where the clients to promote your client’s products and services to their specialist client base. In this role you will be creating long lasting relationships with your clients so it’s crucial that you’re a great communicator with brilliant people skills.
This role would suit an Account Manager, or Senior Account Manager looking for their next challenge. It would suit someone from either client side background or an agency background and the ideal candidate would come from a life science or healthcare sector background.
They’re based in Oxford, easily commutable by public transport and by car from across Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire and South Warwickshire – Banbury, Oxford, Milton Keynes, The Cotswolds, Aylesbury, Daventry, Bicester, and Northampton.
Account Manager, Integrated Agency, Oxford, £30,000 – £35,000