We are working with a large UK award winning communications agency, advisors to a wide range of B2B business across multiple sectors. The team tackle exciting issues and deliver intelligent, creative and impactful campaigns.
They are on the hunt for creative, intelligent, articulate, team-players keen to thrive in a dynamic and supportive agency helping to shape opinions and deliver new communities and technologies across the UK and internationally.
In return they provide a company private healthcare scheme, pension, opportunity to progress to performance-based profit share scheme, 25 days annual holiday and company away days.
You will need;
- You’ll have at least three years’ experience, whether agency or in-house, able to demonstrate a solid grounding and understanding of core communication skills.
- A keen interest in the media and current affairs is a must, together with creativity and a track record in producing excellent content.
- You’ll be passionate about the key issues of today with a desire to work on projects that will make a difference for future generations.
- Experience in stakeholder engagement and an understanding of local politics is also highly valuable.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to process and manage information in order to create strong content
- Good people skills – the candidate is expected to be comfortable engaging with audiences from senior business executives to media and potentially from MPs to industry stakeholders
- Intelligent thinking – be bright, ambitious, flexible and adaptable
- An understanding of political structures and a keen interest in policy and politics
- A team-player mindset and be energetic, committed to succeeding for clients, and responding well to a fast-paced and dynamic working culture
You’ll join a team delivering stakeholder engagement for national infrastructure projects and communications for international brands. Work will involve political and stakeholder liaison, and community relations. This will require creative outputs to engage communities and encourage participation in new projects. You’ll also work in content-driven, issues-based campaigns requiring the ability to implement integrated programmes (i.e. media relations, self-published content, digital, events/round tables, leadership and writing campaigning publications).
Based at the Cheltenham office, with hybrid working two home days per week and a Salary between £30-£35k depending on experience.
Get in touch with email@example.com today to be shortlisted for this brilliant opportunity!