Ever wondered what it feels like to be an invaluable member of the team?
No need to speculate any longer….
Our client based in Birmingham is a fully integrated agency that embodies the spirit of collaboration, recognising everyone has a part to play in delivering outstanding work.
They are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their client services team on a 12 month maternity cover contract.
Role & Responsibilities:
The Account Manager will be responsible for the delivery of specific client projects, whether that’s deciphering client’s needs, drafting creative briefs, sourcing and approving cost estimates, producing and adhering to project timing plans, overseeing the delivery of campaign collateral and manging amends with clients and through the creative teams – all whilst remembering this is supposed to be fun, clients and colleagues should enjoy working with you.
You will be expected to plan projects and manage work to agreed timeframes, delivering work on time and within client budget and profitably for the agency.
Be curious, increase your knowledge. Learn about your clients business, their challenges, trends in their market, the competitive landscape. Understand what threatens their business at both a micro and macro level.
Seek also to broaden your knowledge of the communications industry, of branding and the mechanics of print and digital design & delivery.
Partner with the creative team on your accounts. Participate in brainstorms, share insights and information that you glean from research into your clients.
Assist with forecasting and finance reconciliation.
Contribute to account reviews and development plans with both watch outs and opportunities. Assisting with the realisation of plans to land opportunities and grow your account.
Key Functions & Skills:
- Interrogate: Projects to identify roadblocks, flag them early and proactively plan to mitigate them
- Motivate: Your colleagues, your creatives, and your client. Demonstrate a positive, ‘can do’ attitude at all times. Be upbeat and enthusiastic.
- Create: Strive to deliver first class creative solutions every time. In fact, aim to get it ‘right first time’. Find ways to assist with this goal and to contribute to making it happen; always look for ways to play our part and speak up when the opportunity presents itself.
- Present: Yourself well at all times. Believe that ‘client first’ is truly a part of the company DNA. Seek to engender a sincere and holistic ‘can do’ approach, giving Clients a real sense that nothing is too much trouble, and everything is delivered with genuine care and attention. Demonstrate these values throughout all that you do.
You’ll already be an Account Manager or a Senior Account Executive with a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience. You will possess natural gravitas and have experience of seamlessly working on multiple client accounts and projects at any one time, from design conception through to artwork and delivery.
You’ll need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to manage clients and projects independently.
What's in it for you?
- Salary of up to £35,000 (dependent upon experience)
- Hybrid working 1 or 2 days a week in the office – Birmingham or Uxbridge
- 25 days annual leave (+ public days)
- Pension scheme
- Private health insurance
If this sounds like the right role for you, then send your CV or an email to find out more to email@example.com