I’m currently working on a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to join an in-house design agency based in Birmingham on a short term contract until mid-June. If you’re looking for a great in house opportunity with the brilliant buzz of an agency role and some fantastic benefits (including 40 days holiday!) this could be the perfect role for you!
This is a really exciting opportunity to join the account handling team of a busy internal agency who work with a variety of internal divisions treating each as a separate client and managing a huge variety of integrated campaigns and projects. Working within a team of Account Managers you’d have your own client base and, with the support of a dedicated Account Executive, you’d be working on campaigns that span print and digital and have an international remit; one minute you could be working on a brochure or e-newsletter and the next you could be managing a big outdoor advertising campaign or event.
They’re looking for someone with creative flair and excellent client management skills, someone who can take a brief and bring it to life managing projects through to timelines and budgets and creating exceptional campaigns. You would have line management responsibility for your Account Executive so you’d need to be a nurturing manager with the ability to lead and develop.
- Line management of your Account Executive, including responsibility for training and development
- Developing and managing exceptional relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Take detailed client briefs, produce accurate quotes and create inspiring creative briefs
- Project Management of marketing campaigns to timelines and budgets managing internal teams and external suppliers
- Pitching and presenting to internal departments
Knowledge and experience required:
- Experience project managing integrated marketing campaigns from brief to execution within an agency environment
- Ability to work to deadlines with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent client management skills with a focus on building exceptional relationships with a focus on proactively working with your clients
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager looking to take on a short term contract within a really well-established internal agency working on some brilliant campaigns for a brilliant organisation. If you’re an aspiring Account Manager looking to join a talented team supported by a brilliant manager and dedicated Account Executive this could be the perfect role for you.
The agency is based outside of central Birmingham and is easily commutable from Coventry, Birmingham, Warwickshire, Leamington Spa, Solihull, Warwick, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield, Redditch, they also have onsite parking.
If you would like to know more or have a confidential chat, please send through your CV today!