Are you an Account Manager who wants to work in a beautiful environment managing marketing campaigns for a great client base? If so, read on!
I am currently working with an awesome agency based on the outskirts of Northampton who are looking for a talented Account Manager to join their team. As an agency they work with some brilliant clients across a range of sectors, with a focus on B2B marketing. You will be joining a team of brilliant account handlers to manage purely digital or integrated campaigns.
What more could you want than to work in a lovely converted barn, in amazing grounds which you have full access to, whilst you’re doing a job that you love! As an agency they really value their employees and certainly provide recognition for your achievements. They are currently planning their team building activities and socials to fit in with their birthday celebrations! They also have a food truck that comes on site, so there is no issue when you forget your lunch.
This role is a true gem where you will be working with a close knit team of talented account handlers and creative team members! You will be managing client relationships with a variety of clients, predominantly in the B2B sector. Campaigns are integrated but with a heavy focus on digital such as websites, apps, videos and more.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing client relationships and ensuring you are really getting to grips with their brands
- Overseeing campaigns from brief through to delivery ensuring they are delivered to a high standard across multi channels such as websites, apps, video and animation, magazines, interior branding and more!
- Managing internal relationships with your creative team to ensure briefs are delivered to timelines and budgets
- Working closely with clients to develop and grow your own accounts
They are looking for someone who has:
- Experience working in a creative agency environment or a client side role where you have worked in a B2B market with experience across digital marketing channels
- A commercial approach to client management with a focus on spotting opportunities for further growth
- A bubbly, friendly and easy going personality
As an agency they really are one of a kind, you will be working in a beautiful converted barn in a brilliant location. Fancy sitting in a sun filled courtyard over lunch, or going for a walk around the grounds? This is the place to be!
This role will suit candidates with an agency background currently working at Account Manager or Senior Account Manager, you could also be a super sparky Senior Account Executive who is ready to step up to Account Manager level within a leading creative agency. If you have a client side background but want to join a fast paced and well established agency then please do apply today!
They are based in Northamptonshire and, due to their slightly rural location, are easily commutable by car from across Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Oxfordshire, Bedfordshire and Warwickshire so you could be based in Market Harborough, Leicester, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Kettering, Southam, Banbury, Leamington Spa, Rugby, or Warwick.
This role is an absolute gem and is ready to be snapped up by a talented Account Manager. If this role sounds like you, then please do apply today so you do not miss out!
Account Manager, Creative Integrated Agency, Northamptonshire, £30,000 - £35,000