Calling all Account Managers and Senior Account Managers! I’m working on a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading Oxfordshire based agency working with some high profile clients, this agency are at their peak and are looking to expand their team of talented individuals.
This agency have a national office network and work with some market leading clients across a variety of sectors with some fabulous high profile names. Within this role you’d be working as an integral part of the team and the agency offer some brilliant benefits including a really flexible holiday policy, pension, healthcare, socials and fitness clubs.
This role is hugely varied, no two days are the same and there are times when it’s VERY busy, but they have a great culture and environment where everyone mucks in and achieving goals is a real team effort, they offer great flexibility and some brilliant perks in return and hard work is recognised and rewarded.
- Managing a portfolio of clients with the support of an Account Executive
- Scheduling work internally, ensuring deadlines are always met
- Managing budgets and forecasting
- Attending client meetings
- Working strategically with your clients to ensure you are providing the very best for them
They are looking for a candidate who has:
- Experience within fast paced agency environment
- A real passion for agency life and a great work ethic
- The ability to work under pressure and thrive in a busy environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning integrated agency who are on the lookout to continue to grow to manage their amazing client wins! The role would suit an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager who are looking to join a top notch agency based in a lovely office space!
They’re based in North Oxfordshire, easily commutable by train (a couple of minutes’ walk from the station) and by car from across Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire and South Warwickshire – Banbury, Oxford, Milton Keynes, The Cotswolds, Aylesbury, Daventry, Bicester, Northampton.
This really is a fab opportunity – if you think this could be the role for you and would like to know more or have a confidential chat, please send through your CV today!
Account Manager/Senior Account Manager, Integrated Agency, North Oxfordshire, £25,000 – £35,000