Awesome new role with an in-house creative agency based in Birmingham who are looking for a superstar Account Manager to join their team. If you’re looking for a great client side opportunity with the brilliant buzz of an agency role and some fantastic benefits (including 40 days holiday!) this could be the perfect role for you!
This is a really exciting opportunity to join the client services team of a busy internal agency who work with a variety of internal divisions treating each as a separate client and managing a huge variety of integrated campaigns and projects. Working within a team of Account Managers you’d have your own client base and, with the support of a dedicated Account Executive who you’d line manage, you would be working on campaigns that span print and digital and have an international remit; one minute you could be working on a brochure or e-newsletter and the next you could be managing a big outdoor advertising campaign or event.
This really is a rare gem of a role, the agency is highly supportive and offer unrivalled training and development, a great working environment and some fab benefits that allow a great work life balance, they work 9-5, have a fab holiday allowance and a brilliant pension scheme. The work they do is great, the client base offers fab opportunity to think outside the box working on some thought-provoking subjects and achieving exceptional results.
They’re looking for someone with creative flair and excellent client management skills, someone who can take a brief and bring it to life, managing projects through to timelines and budgets and creating exceptional campaigns. You would have line management responsibility for your Account Executive so you’d need to be a nurturing manager with the ability to lead and develop.
- Line management of your Account Executive, including responsibility for training and development
- Developing and managing exceptional relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Take detailed client briefs, producing accurate quotes and create inspiring creative briefs
- Project Managing marketing campaigns to timelines and budgets managing internal teams and external suppliers
- Pitching and presenting to internal departments / clients
Knowledge and experience required:
- Experience project managing integrated marketing campaigns from brief to execution within an agency environment
- Ability to work to deadlines with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent client management skills with a focus on building exceptional relationships with a focus on proactively working with your clients
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager looking to further their develop their career within a really well-established internal agency working on some brilliant campaigns for a brilliant organisation. If you’re an Account Manager looking to join a talented team supported by a brilliant manager and dedicated Account Executive this could be the perfect role for you – not to mention the amazing benefits, did I mention the 40 days holiday and working hours?!
The agency is based outside of central Birmingham and is easily commutable from Coventry, Birmingham, Warwickshire, Leamington Spa, Solihull, Warwick, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield, Redditch, they also have onsite parking.
If you would like to know more or have a confidential chat, please send through your CV today!
Account Manager, In-House Creative Agency, £26,000 - £29,500, Birmingham