Are you a concept-first designer? A senior Art Director with a strategic creative mind? Do you thrive from solving complex creative problems? If so, I have the role for you.
My client, a well-established creative powerhouse in the Home Counties is expanding considerably after a prosperous period of client wins and amazing outputs from their studio. With an ethos that’s firmly set across the agency, this team are collaborative, ambitious and above all committed to their work!
An agency that’s known in the market for their outstanding heritage, the team are proud of the culture they’ve created and are delighted to be expanding. With a brand-new office being custom built as we speak, you can rest assured you’re joining a team with a powerful vision, where the best is definitely yet to come! You’ll help to lead branding, campaign and digital projects which will span across multiple touch points including print, web, social, PPC advertising, film, radio, TV and animation, and genuinely and where else that the project takes you. With all projects being truly full-service, you will need to be a creative that’s accustomed to pushing boundaries and genuinely ‘thinking big’!
- Working daily on compelling pitches and proposals for potential and existing clients, across a multitude of sectors and industries
- Help to enthuse, monitor and inspire the creative team, leading specific projects through to completion
- Lead by example and know how to prioritise, to ensure quality work is constantly delivered to the highest creative standard
- Deliver campaign work and have a broad mindset to think across different marketing channels to best suit the target audience, plus the hands on ability to bring to life through designs/visuals
- Working in conjunction with the client services team, presenting and selling in creative projects and concepts to clients
- Deliver a wide variety of creatively led projects from print, digital, film and animation working with the wider agency team
- Being able to work with the Digital Lead to create stunning websites and have involvement in UX/UI would be an advantage but not essential
- To be incredibly self-motivated and workday to day with a positive outlook
- 5+ years experience of working within a creative agency
- Proven experience of conceptual art direction within an advertising space
- Experience of design leadership
- To be happy to work on-site 2-3 days per week
- To be incredibly ambitious and constantly aim to push standards
- To have experience working alongside a Creative Director
This agency has an amazing culture care about team happiness, offering their team generous holiday allowance, with two ‘inspiration’ days on-top each year, to allow you to go away and become inspired creatively! This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic team and become part of something brilliant! Do get in touch with a CV and portfolio asap to be considered.