An amazing opportunity for an Artworker to join an ambitious B2B brand in Wellingborough. This world leader in the automotive sector have been in the industry for 70 years! My client has a strong reputation within the industry and has extensive research and development facilities. All manufacturing is onsite making the Wellingborough truly the heart and soul of the business. Selling their products to over 100 countries they really are a key player in the market.
- Updating new or existing packaging artwork due to design and/or legislative changes.
- Quality checking artwork.
- Providing pack photography as well as photo editing of images to be used in marketing material.
- Ad-hoc design work.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in artworking and preparing files for print.
- A good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Packages, especially Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Good understanding of printing processes.
- Fast and accurate with a high attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and develop.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Artworker to join a real dynamic and forward thinking team.
This role is commutable from Northampton, parts of Oxfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
Artworker – B2B business – upto £20,000, full-time, permanent.