We have an amazing opportunity for an Artworker with one of the Midlands’ most exciting agencies, working with a range of famous brands, spanning across sports, automotive and electronics. This prestigious agency is based in the heart of Birmingham and they pride themselves on the award winning work they produce for their global clients. You’ll be working in an open plan office, amongst a team of talented creatives, artworkers, account handlers and digital experts. It’s a buzzing and vibrant environment, where you’ll work to speed and pace to deliver projects, often last minute, whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail.
What this role entails:
- Very much an output driven role, where attention to detail and focus on delivery is key. As you’ll be working for a range of house-hold, global name clients to ensure the precise delivery of all artwork, to a high standard
- Managing multiple projects at any one time. Being the go to artworker, you will be the final stop, before the work gets sent to clients. Often to extremely tight and changing deadlines
- Liaising with client services to ensure clarity of briefs given by the design team and accurate costing of projects
- Working in an open plan, fun office space; alongside 2D creatives, 3D creatives, marketing and clients services, and production members, allowing for an incredibly collaborative environment
The successful Artworker will need:
- A thorough understanding of the design process and be an expert in design software, specifically Adobe Creative Suite and Acrobat
- Experience working in an Artworker role, across retail graphic communications. Knowing the pace needed to quickly understand client’s brand guidelines
- An excellent eye for layout and attention to detail, with a portfolio of work to show your skill in artwork. As mentioned above, this is very much an output driven role, so evidence of output and rollout of artwork is key.
- A Degree or Diploma level qualification in Graphic /Communication Design
If this sounds like the role for you, and you are looking for the opportunity to work in a fun, award winning agency. Across huge global brands – please get in touch, by sending through your CV and portfolio!
Commutable from Birmingham, Coventry, Warwickshire and Worcester.
Artworker, £21000-£30000, Agency, Birmingham, Permanent.