We have an amazing opportunity for an Artworker with one of the Midlands’ most exciting agencies, working with a range of famous brands, spanning across sports, automotive and electronics. This prestigious agency is based in the heart of Birmingham, and is bursting with creativity.
What this role entails:
- Working in an open plan, fun office space; alongside 2D creatives, 3D creatives, marketing and clients services, and production members, allowing for an incredibly collaborative environment
- Working for a range of house-hold name clients to ensure the precise delivery of all artwork
- Mentoring junior members of the team, managing multiple projects and delegating accordingly to ensure that quality of design artwork doesn’t falter
- Working under pressure, within a team that motivates each other to ensure outstanding design and artwork
- Liaising with client services to ensure clarity of briefs given by the design team and accurate costing of projects
The successful candidate will need:
- A thorough understanding of the design processes, and be expert in design software, specifically Adobe Creative Suite and Acrobat
- Experience working in retail graphic communications, knowing the pace needed to quickly understand client’s brand guidelines
- A Degree or Diploma level qualification in Graphic /Communication Design
- An excellent eye for layout and attention to detail, with a portfolio of work to show your skills in these areas as well as retail graphic communications
If this sounds like the role for you, and you are looking for the opportunity to work in a well-established, award winning agency – please get in touch!
Commutable from Birmingham, Coventry, Warwickshire, Worcester.
Permanent, Artworker, £21000-£30000, Birmingham, Agency.