B2B Campaign Executive - £28,000 - £30,000 + bonus + benefits – Milton Keynes
The opportunity has arisen for a B2B Campaign Executive to join this established business services organisation in Milton Keynes where they consider their people to be a big deal! Making sure everyone has a safe and fun working environment and the right opportunities to develop, is top of their priority list!
As B2B Campaign Executive you will manage the end to end campaign process across multiple channels including the creation of copy and briefs, building of assets, delivery of multi-channel activity and reporting against performance targets for all client growth and new business campaigns.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Plan and define B2B campaign calendar aligned to the B2B marketing plan and the commercial focus of the business
- Deliver the aligned B2B marketing campaign plan in line with budget
- Create and deliver all B2B client communications within the required timescales including creation of copy, building of communications and extraction of client data (segmented where appropriate).
- Plan and deliver event activity (including exhibitions) in line with the B2B marketing plan.
- Ensure the most effective marketing channels are being utilised and optimised for all B2B campaigns and communications.
- Responsible for the quality and accuracy of communication and representation of the business offerings and value propositions of the appropriate segment (including proof reading of marketing copy and following the marketing approval process).
- Manage internal stakeholders, including communicating campaign plans, associated activities and client communications to the B2B Marketing Manager, Head of Brand and B2B and other necessary teams.
- Ensure all reporting and budget updates are submitted on time to the B2B Marketing Manager and are in line with expectations.
The successful candidate will ideally come from a services industry such as professional services, financial services or any other business services although this is not essential. It is essential that this person has previous experience in running multi-channel campaigns, measuring their effectiveness and has knowledge of both online and offline communications.
A positive and proactive individual will suit this role. It is a fast paced and demanding role but it’s not all work! Break out spaces, a stocked kitchen, sofas, TV and social activities are all part and parcel.
Please apply directly or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.