My client is a privately owned business that provides services to B2B and B2C customers across the Midlands. Working with the Director and as part of a small marketing team, this is an exciting role for a strategic marketer who has a background in brand positioning and communications.
The Role: Reporting to the Director, this role of Brand Marketing and Communications Manager will work on the strategic positioning of the brand across the medium to long term and work very closely with internal stakeholders, external stakeholders and partners. Understanding the different customer segments and their requirements will influence the strategy to add value and elevate the brand. The Brand Marketing and Communications Manager will build relationships with strategic partners whilst working on projects to demonstrate the value of services and new proposition development and then communicate these via relevant channels including digital and PR.
Key requirements and knowledge for the role;
- Strategic development of brand position in partnership with senior internal stakeholders
- Brand development and engagement
- Management of agency relationships for customer research and insight, creative, digital and PR
- Collaborative working with campaign teams and sales
- Network with strategic partners to strengthen relationships and understand requirements for proposition development and communication
- Multi-channel marketing knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Budget management responsibility
- Strong strategic project management and transformational change experience within marketing communications
- Commercially aware
The Candidate: To be considered for this Brand Marketing Communications Manager role, you will be able to demonstrate experience of the criteria set out above. Ideally you will have a mix of B2B and B2C marketing within a commercial organisation and have exceptional stakeholder management and relationship building skills within a corporate environment. Sectors of interest include utilities, aviation, FMCG, construction, logistics.
You need to understand how the different channels of marketing can be used for campaign and lead generation purposes, but your strength will be in brand development and positioning and how to communicate this to market.
You will be comfortable building relationships with corporate partners and agencies and enjoy working on strategic projects, leveraging these relationships to create exciting case studies and communication plans.
The salary on this role is £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience plus 22 days holiday + BH, discretionary bonus, pension, EAP and other benefits relevant to the role.
On application, please include current salary and package details. Closing date for applications to me is Wednesday 20th January 2021.
This Brand Marketing Communication Manager role is commutable from Telford, Stafford, Solihull, Birmingham, Lichfield, Shrewsbury, Leicester. Currently WFH but will revert to a mix of office and home-based working once restrictions are lifted.
Brand Marketing Communications Manager, Lichfield, £40,000 - £50,000