Exciting gifting and accessories business with a strong creative edge who are growing rapidly, are looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to take ownership and accountability for delivering all brand campaigns for B2C and B2B customers. A fabulous family business with a rewarding culture.
The Role: This is a fantastic opportunity for an innovative and creative Marketing Manager with multi-channel campaign experience to join the business at a pivotal time of exciting growth to continuously deliver ROI across both B2C and B2B. Managing the offline channels, you will work closely with the Digital Manager to ensure consistency of brand message and that campaigns are fully integrated across both online and offline.
- Create seasonal campaign calendar that adheres to business objectives and tradeshows and events
- Monitor budget and report on all ROI
- Deliver fantastic web content for both B2B and B2C websites
- Create and deliver engaging email campaigns
- Manage all PR activity through PR agency and ensure agency kpi’s are met
- Project manage sustainability projects and brand partnerships with charities and other partners
- Liaise with design team for all creative assets required
- Work closely with digital manager to ensure that campaigns are consistent and integrated
- Management of three direct reports
The Candidate: You will be an experienced Marketing Manager who has a proven record of delivering multi-channel campaigns that raise brand awareness and drive revenue. You will have experience of delivering on budgets and managing offline channels such as PR, direct marketing, collateral and content whilst also understanding the importance of digital marketing and consistent messaging across email, web, social and paid search; working closely with the digital manager. You must have experience of managing a team, delivering successful campaigns and have worked in retail, ideally fashion, luxury or gifting.
As well as a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 dep on experience, the benefits that accompany the role are as follows; 28 days holiday including BH rising with years of service, pension, free parking, fabulous product discount, employee assistance programme and learning and development opportunities.
This Brand Marketing Manager role is commutable from Banbury, Daventry, Milton Keynes, Towcester, Northampton, Oxford, Stratford on Avon
Would also suit a Campaign Manager, Brand Manager
Brand Marketing Manager, Banbury, £35000 - £40000 depending on experience