Are you a branding designer looking to join an established and credible company based in the hospitality sector?
This UK wide business has a vast range of clients spanning charities, technology, automotive and care homes. With a consistent and healthy P&L, this company does what they do really well, whilst providing a great working atmosphere for their employees! Casual dress; PlayStation and beanbags in the office; music on. It’s a really fun and creative environment to work in.
Now due to business growth, they are looking for a Designer to join their existing team. It’s a new role and they are looking for someone with strong experience in branding and tender/bid proposals.
- Working to tight deadlines (3 day turnaround), involved in initial kick off meeting. Taking the brief from the client, researching the client’s values and gaining insight
- Create a completely new brand for the client’s offering – name, branding, menu design (based on working with a chef to come up with food concepts), and visuals
- Take your branding concept and apply to a tender or bid proposal (each one will be unique to the particular client working on). Designing the template, right through to finished document
This company is looking for someone to really push the creative offering for their clients. A branding designer with forward thinking, highly creative ideas. With this in mind you must be able to demonstrate:
- You have a portfolio full of branding designs from scratch to end product
- Experience designing and producing tender or bid proposals
- Comfortable working as a sole designer in a stand-alone position. Although there is a larger design team, your role is purely focused on helping to win new clients
- A real passion for creative, branding and ideally food – due to the industry you will be working in.
This company really value and look after their employees and offer a great working environment where everyone works together to achieve for their clients. They even take it in turns to cook for each other in sales and design meetings!
Easily commutable from Warwickshire, Coventry, Northampton, Leicester, Worcester, Birmingham and parts of Oxfordshire, please send through your CV and portolio if you’d like to know more!
Branding Designer, £30,000 - £40,000, Established Company, Warwickshire, Permanent