Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager or Senior Account Manager / Account Director with a love of new business development to join a thriving creative design agency based in Birmingham!
This is a newly created position with an agency that has solid year on year growth and is looking to step this up with the key appointment of a Business Development Manager. The agency are b2b focused and work with an array of high profile clients within a variety of sectors from global multinationals to specialist SMEs.
Within this role you will be responsible for the full sales cycle; from identifying new leads and developing a target strategy to pitching and presenting to new clients developing strong long term relationships.
• Working with Directors to create a new business strategy and target clients
• Sourcing new leads through cold calling, networking, social media and attending events
• Developing excellent relationships with potential clients and maintaining these throughout the sales cycle
• Managing the pitch process and attending meetings with prospective clients, providing extensive insight and advice in relation to their strategic objectives
• Meeting with clients to take design briefs, managing these through design and project management teams and presenting back to the client
They are looking for a candidate who has:
• Solid business development / sales experience within an agency environment developing business at a senior stakeholder level. Whilst integrated agency experience would be great, they are really open to candidates from marketing, digital, design, creative, comms agency backgrounds. You could also be a Senior Account Manager or Account Director with exytensive new business development experience looking to specialisw in that area.
• A tenacious attitude and ability to get stuck in; generating leads, making calls, arranging meetings and pitching and presenting.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving full service agency at a point where they are investing heavily in their sales function offering their new recruit a great package aswell as the longer term opportunity to grow and develop their seniority within the business.
This agency is based in central Birmingham and is easily commutable by public transport and car from across the West Midlands - Warwickshire, Birmingham, Redditch, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Coventry, Worcester, Wolverhampton.
This really is a really exciting opportunity – if you think this could be the role for you and would like to know more or have a confidential chat, please send through your CV today!
Business Development Manager, Integrated agency, Birmingham, £24,000 - £40,000 (plus commission, car/car allowance)