Are you looking for a new challenge in 2019? Would you love to work for a charity on some exciting and high-profile consumer marketing campaigns? If so, then read on, we could have the role for you!
Our charity client are growing and have some exciting plans for 2019. They are currently at the heart of some high-profile consumer campaigns and need a Campaign Officer to support the delivery of a range of marketing communications activities. Key duties will include:
- End to end campaign management
- Conducting research and analysis to support campaign activity
- Developing and creating campaign marketing materials
- Providing reports on campaign activity
- Delivery of marketing communications across online and offline channels
- Creating copy for a range of channels
- Project management
This role would suit an existing Marketing Assistant or Marketing Executive looking to move into a more campaign focussed role or a graduate looking to enter the world of marketing. Either way, you will need excellent project management skills and have a proven ability to deliver high quality work to tight deadlines.
This role involves lots of liaison both internally and externally so requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Interviews are happening in January so apply now for immediate consideration!