We are working exclusively with a fund management company based in Central London. Founded in 2002 they were one of the first managers anywhere in the world to launch an impact-driven investment fund. They are looking to add a Communications Executive to their Marketing team. The Marketing & Communications function works across the businesses platform, supporting their teams to achieve their commercial and impact goals by helping them to tell their stories more effectively. Reporting to the Head of Communications, this role will support the execution of the companies broader communications strategy across a number of critical areas.
- Direct marketing: Ensuring the work of the different strategies is best positioned across all platforms, with the right language, case studies etc.
- Proprietary content: Ensuring the company maintains and grows its reputation as a thought-leader by producing engaging, thoughtful proprietary content in line with business goals
- Brand management: Supporting all the teams – using third-party suppliers/ designers where necessary – to ensure that external materials/communications are always presented in a beautiful, engaging way, in line with brand guidelines
- Online/Social: Managing the social media channels (primarily LinkedIn & Twitter) to disseminate key messages and drive engagement with our target audiences
- PR: Supporting with publicising new investments, exits and other company initiatives
- Internal comms: Providing clear and useable messages to the internal teams to support their storytelling
- Outstanding written English skills
- Positive, solutions-focused approach
- Proven ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills: able to engage confidently with multiple stakeholders, including at C-suite level
- 2 -3 years’ experience in a fast-paced marketing or communications role
- Keen interest in sustainability/ impact investment/ purpose-driven business
- Acts with integrity at all times
- Good research and analytical skills
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Audition and Premiere Pro preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an impactful business that is focussed on Sustainability. The business is based in Central London, the nearest tube stations are Bond Street, Edgware Road and Oxford Circus. Please get in touch today for more information on this role, or apply directly through our website. In return the company offers a great benefits package including a generous pension scheme and Private Medical Insurance.