We are looking for a conceptual designer to become a core part of a team for one of Birmingham’s most exciting agencies. This is an incredible opportunity to work on massive brands whilst designing projects that come to life.
What this role entails:
- Coming up with ideas for experiential designs for branded campaigns
- Creating promotional assets, including everything from concept to the actual design across print, digital and social
- Figuring out the key message of a campaign, and deciding what this looks like across the different touchpoints
- You will also be creating content for the internal brand of this agency, creating Powerpoint presentations with the level of creativity this fab agency deserve, to showcase to existing clients as well as bid for new ones
What you will need:
- You must be highly conceptual, being able to bounce creative ideas off the people around you with enthusiasm
- You will have a passion for working in the retail, sports and fashion industry, but you don’t necessarily need previous experience in this area
- You will have a beautiful portfolio that shows the breadth of your work, to include branding projects that have been rolled out through to different touch points
This is an amazing opportunity to be the key creative with the chance to really build the creative team, and make it your own. If you are conceptual through and through, whilst still being able to do the actual design – this could be the role for you! Commutable from West Midlands, Coventry, Worcestershire and Warwickshire.
Conceptual designer, Permanent, Birmingham, £25,000 - £32,000.