My client is a well-established fashion retailer based in Tewkesbury. With 20 retail stores, wholesale channel and eCommerce, they have a growing marketing team, hence why this opportunity has become available.
The Role: This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong writer with a copywriting and content background. Working as part of the marketing and eCommerce team, the Content Marketing Executive is the go-to person responsible for coordinating and delivering the content marketing strategy for the UK. Working across print, digital and social platforms, you will deliver exciting and engaging content that will drive brand awareness and new customer acquisition through the eCommerce channel and bricks and mortar stores.
- Assist in the development of the brand messaging and tone of voice to ensure consistency across all channels and for all campaigns.
- Work closely with design, marketing, eCommerce and buying teams to ensure that all product content is relevant for different customer personas.
- Offline- writing copy for product brochures, fliers, consumer magazines and some support on press releases.
- Digital – writing copy for campaigns, social content, web content, email marketing, POS and proofing and editing all content before it is released.
- Knowledge of SEO to ensure all web content is fully optimised.
The Candidate: To be considered for this role, you will be a natural creative writer and love writing engaging copy. Ideally with experience of writing copy for print, digital and social channels along with an expert eye for detail to proof and edit other content produced within the team. You can have worked in a similar role in-house as well as within an agency environment. Knowledge of optimising content for SEO purposes is also required. It is preferred that you have worked within the retail sector; fashion and outdoor would be ideal, otherwise any other B2C industry.
This role would also suit someone from a PR background or copywriting/editing background within the above specified sectors.
Hard work and dedication will be rewarded with a salary of up to £24,000 plus pension, product discount, 25 days holiday plus BH. This company operate a 35-hour working week.
This Content Marketing Executive role is commutable from Worcester, Gloucester, Pershore, Evesham, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury
Content Marketing Executive, Tewkesbury, £24,000