I am currently looking for a passionate, sparky and driven Content Manager based in Buckinghamshire to join a leading, energetic and fun PR and Communications agency. This agency is looking to grow their team and need a Content Manger who is looking for a new challenge and can come onboard and hit the ground running.
If you are a Content Manager with experience in writing content for different channels and across different sectors then I would love to hear from you. If you have great writing, editing and proofing skills and are looking to join a friendly and supportive team creating all kinds of content across both B2C and B2B clients then this could be the role for you.
As Content Manager you will be responsible for all things content! You will be creating different types of content across various different channels for a portfolio of clients, working closely with the team to deliver engaging content and campaigns.
- Creating a variety of content across different channels including; website, press releases, social media, apps, newsletters and e-newsletters
- Editing communications
- Working closely with the Social Media Account Executives to generate reports and analytics for clients
- Producing optimised and influential content
Keys skills and experience:
- Proven experience in creating engaging content across different channels
- Excellent understanding of SEO optimisation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to engage with online audiences as well as media audiences
- Good knowledge of social media channels, their audiences and analytics
This role would suit a Content Manager looking to take on a new challenge in an agency that offer an excellent working culture, promise to provide a constant stream of tea and cake and don’t expect to see you on your birthday! This agency offer an excellent work/life balance and love to reward success.
This role is based in Buckinghamshire and is commutable via; High Wycombe, Beaconsfield, Maidenhead, Slough, Gerrards Cross, Reading and Hemel Hempstead.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Content Manager, £30 000 - £35 000, agency