A fantastic and rare opportunity has arisen for a creative copywriter to work for an awesome, award winning, fully- integrated agency.
This agency is based in central Birmingham in a beautifully renovated three story Victorian town house and as their sole creative copywriter, you will play a pivotal part in an extremely talented innovative creative team.
This agency work on well-known high profile brands across both B2C and B2B, with a wide range of work. This role will see you working across all channels creating exciting copy, alongside an experienced, talented and genuinely all round nice guy art director, from brief to execution.
As the sole creative copywriter your key responsibilities will be:
- to create copy for a number of clients, across a huge mix of sector. As mentioned, working extremely closely with an awesome art director.
- to write all types of copy from straplines, headlines, short and long. Across print, digital and everything inbetween. Completely TTL.
- to work at all stages of projects including brief, messaging, concepts/scamping, writing, editing and proofing
- taking the lead with the senior art director/creative director on all ad campaigns that enter the agency, leading the way with the creative output of the agency.
As creative copywriter you should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of writing across a variety of channels - demonstrating your TTL experience.
- Have a range of B2B and B2C client work in your portfolio, highlighting an adaptive style and tone to your copy.
- Be a fast thinker, be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Experience working alongside an Art Director in a team to create initial ideas/scamps/concepts for anything ranging from an ad campaign, to a sales promotion to a completed integrated project.
- Very passionate, engaging and confident. Happy to throw your ideas in to the ring and bounce ideas off the senior art director/creative director.
This agency truly has one of the best cultures I have seen (with my own eyes!) with an extremely low staff turnover. Hence the rare opportunity!
Employees really are valued and rewarded with a generous 30 days holiday (including your birthday and the Christmas period off), a ping pong and pool table (that I could hear and see people using whilst I visited outside of lunch hours!), company bonus, Macbook, iphone and various social and fundraising events to name a few!
Easily commutable from Coventry, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Nottingham, Derby, Staffordshire, Worcester, Wolverhampton and Birmingham.
Creative Copywriter, £30,000 - £40,000, Full Service Integrated Agency, Central Birmingham