Want to work for an Agency in Leicester who work with some of the most well known household brands available? Then look no further than this role. Our brilliant client is looking for a Creative Artworker to join their team on a permanent basis ASAP, due to rapid expansion and growth this is an additional Artworker role for the Creative Team.
They are FMCG Below The Line specialists, absolute experts when it comes to activation, especially Shopper Marketing and Trade Communications. Sound good so far?
- Take concepts and translate them into technically accurate final print ready design
- Ensure all design work is artworked to the highest of standards including all print, digital, html, email and web designs
- Support the Studio Manager in the pre-production evaluation of supplied design files and guidelines
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Good communication skills to ensure planning schedules run smoothly.
- A good understanding of brand and corporate guidelines.
- Collaborative skills to work closely with senior account managers and account executives as well as the client.
- Great progress reporting skills at every stage of the design and artwork process.
- Methodical approach to archiving images and artwork.
- Experience in creating digital art and assets (such as web banners)
- At least 5 years working in a similar role within an agency environment or in house studio
This really is a fabulous opportunity to join a great agency. Reporting into the Studio Manager you will be joining a Creative team made up of 6 Designers and 4 Artworkers. The role is commutable by car from Leamington Spa, Coventry, Leicester, Kettering, Northampton, Rugby, Tamworth, Lutterworth and Loughborough. Send through a copy of your CV & portfolio ASAP for immediate consideration for this role.
Creative Artworker, £25,000, Leicester