Fancy working for a group of creative thinkers and tinkers? An agency that has forged 100+ brands in 118+ countries, launched 300+ products, designed 3000+ packs and touched the lives of 100,000,000!!
This agency is a breath of fresh air! With 4 locations around the world and no ego. Just a genuine passion to deliver for their client and each other.
They’re looking for a passionately detailed creative artworker to join their merry band in Birmingham.
Initially working on one main account, you’ll need experience demonstrating your ability to produce immaculate artwork, with a focus on digital (animated Gifs/photoshop animation/files for web and email) as well as some print (Direct Mail and POS). If you are also able to use Esko that would be awesome!
You’ll be positive, enthusiastic, self-motivated and confident in managing all aspects of any file that you create. This includes:
- Working with existing campaign templates and updating with newly required/provided creative content
- Translating master creative across several varied formats
- Having an awareness of typographic and layout excellence
- Managing client and legal amendments
- Having a keen eye for spelling and grammar
- Maintaining immaculate housekeeping, file naming and quality control
- Self-motivated, driven and passionate about the detail
- Able to multi-task and consistently hit deadlines
- Confident in having discussions with various third-party suppliers regarding technical specifications and desired file formats
- Familiar with working in line with approved brand guidelines
- Fully competent in Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat. Premier pro would be of benefit (but not a deal breaker!)
- Experience of working within a regulated industry is a benefit, but not necessary
In return, this agency offers a competitive salary, 20 days of holiday, your birthday as a day off every year, plus 5 days each year to dedicate to a charitable cause of your choosing. You also get one day a year to do something you wouldn’t normally do, in return for writing a paragraph or two on the agency website.
This is a great opportunity easily commutable via public transport or own, from Worcester, Birmingham, Staffordshire, Wolverhampton, Coventry and Warwickshire.
Creative Artworker, up to £30,000, Design Agency, Central Birmingham, Permanent