Love content writing? Copy your thing? Want to join one of the Midlands largest and most highly regarded integrated marketing and events agencies? Our fabulous client is looking to add a Creative Content Writer into the team. With all departments under one roof, this fantastic agency delivers incredible communications for their hugely impressive client portfolio made up of some enormous blue-chip clients. If you are a Copywriter with an agency background then please get in touch!
This agency has an outstanding reputation nationally and provides an exceptional 360 communications service to their impressive pool of clients. They are looking for a Copywriter to join the talented team to great “Grade A” pieces of content that make the readers care about what they’ve just read.
- Deliver content that is on strategy across all media (social, mobile, DM, print, web, TV, radio etc)
- Work alongside account teams, creatives and clients to produce content creation that fits the brief
- Present work coherently and persuasively; express ideas in a form that client (both internal and external) can buy and support
- Write in multiple voices and styles
- Run training / workshops for clients
- Maintain communication and relationships between Writing and all areas of the group
- Ensure suitable communications / updates are being provided to internal and external clients on project status
- Lead on and brief other teams as appropriate to deliver creative content
- Tons of similar experience in an agency environment
- Knowledge of B2B and B2C
- Outstanding writing and grammar chops with refined proofreading and editing skills
- Strong comprehension of best practices for copy across all touch points
- You should be able to articulately demonstrate a portfolio that showcases your copywriting process, an excellent writing aesthetic, and expertise in writing for all channels
- The ability to proof your own work and the work of others
If you have previous agency side experience in a copywriting role, this could be a fantastic option for you to further your career within an agency that is going places! Events and/ or experiential experience is a must have.
The agency is based in Kidderminster and so is commutable from areas such as Worcester, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Bridgenorth, Ludlow and Hereford. Due to the beautiful but somewhat remote location, it is necessary to drive.
Creative Content Writer, Up to £30,000, Kidderminster