Are you a branding designer with experience managing a team of creatives? Are you looking to join an established and credible company within the hospitality sector?
This UK wide business has a vast range of clients spanning across various sectors including Education, Business and Industry, Venues and Stadiums and Healthcare. With a consistent and healthy P&L, this company does what they do really well, whilst providing a great working atmosphere for their employees!
My client is looking for a Creative Design Manager to join and manage their existing creative team. They are looking for someone with strong experience in branding and tender/bid proposals.
- Working to tight deadlines, involved in initial kick off meeting. Taking the brief from the client, researching the client’s values and gaining insight
- Take your branding concept and apply to a tender or bid proposal (each one will be unique to the particular client working on). Designing the template, right through to finished document
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials to suit each business sector
- Create and develop new and existing brands
- Manage printers to ensure all deadlines are met in terms of production and delivery of materials
- Manage and plan work for the Junior Graphic Designer
- Refresh and further establish the brands within the company
A Creative Design Manager will be forward thinking with highly creative ideas. With this in mind you must be able to demonstrate:
- You have a portfolio full of branding designs from scratch to end product
- Experience designing and producing tender or bid proposals
- A real passion for creative, branding and ideally food – due to the industry you will be working in.
This company really value and look after their employees and offer a great working environment where everyone works together to achieve for their clients. They even take it in turns to cook for each other in sales and design meetings!
Easily commutable from Warwickshire, Coventry, Northampton, Leicester, Worcester, Birmingham and parts of Oxfordshire, please send through your CV and portfolio if you’d like to know more!
Creative Designer Manager, £38,000 - £40,000, Established Company, Warwickshire, Permanent