This is an exceptional opportunity for a creative director to join one of the Midlands largest and most highly regarded integrated marketing and events agencies. With all departments under one roof, this fantastic agency delivers incredible communications for their hugely impressive client portfolio made up of some enormous blue-chip clients. If you are a senior creative candidate with a proven background in leading the development of second-to-none creative concepts in an agency environment, please get in touch!
This agency has an outstanding reputation nationally and provides an exceptional 360 communications service to their impressive pool of clients. They are looking for a senior creative to join the talented team to help with the conceptual development for pitches, proposals and projects spanning all channels: events, marketing, advertising, social, video, film, digital and print. With a highly competitive package, generous benefits spanning health and well-being, charity partnerships, flexible working, subsidised gym memberships, discounted hotel rates and epic socials and company-wide parties… this really is an opportunity not to miss out on.
- Produce concepts, strategies and products that will continue to both drive comms into the future and meet and challenge their client objectives
- Manage the creation and delivery of campaign strategy, assets and content
- Working closely to support teams in the delivery of a range of campaign and comms projects
- Researching competitors, scoping out the market and staying on-trend to ensure campaign ideas are current and effective
- Pitching to clients and delivering proposals
- Overseeing the creative process and ensuring exceptional outputs - remaining hands on through all stages of the process from concept to delivery, supporting where necessary
- Extensive and practical marcomms knowledge; B2B and B2C, internal and external
- Excellent conceptual level thinking
- Fabulous knowledge of the creative industry and current trends
- Fantastic written and verbal communicator
- Driving license
If you have previous agency side experience in a senior creative role, this could be a fantastic option for you to further your career within an agency that is going places! Events and/ or experiential experience is a must have.
The agency is based in Kidderminster and so is commutable from areas such as Worcester, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Bridgenorth, Ludlow and Hereford. Due to the beautiful but somewhat remote location, it is necessary to drive.
Creative Director- Marketing Strategy, Integrated agency, Worcestershire, £38000-£45000