I’m so pleased to be partnering with a thriving Midlands brand, a beloved household name that are hugely established in their field and widely known across the UK and Europe. This is an extremely exciting time to join this brand, given their consistent success and their plans for growth in the months and years to come. Are you a lead creative, a conceptual Individual, that’s looking for the next creative challenge?
As the Creative Lead/Senior Designer, you’ll be in a role that’s brand new to the team, working alongside the Design Studio Manager in pushing creative boundaries, taking the brand forward across all their various channels, and generally approaching all projects with a problem-solving attitude. Day to day you’ll be engaging with senior stakeholders of the business and be part of a high-tier team that make crucial business changes, and ultimately have a large input in where the business is taken creatively. You’ll be no stranger to a high-level discussion and be somebody that gets excited about making real change, using your enthusiastic approach!
The team have a fantastic working culture and incredible project turnaround pace, you’ll be joining an incredibly talented unit and a blue-chip brand that incentivise their employees, offer prosperous career progression opportunities and the autonomy to fully utilise your skill set to the best of your ability.
Key role responsibilities:
- Working daily alongside the Design Studio Manager, being at the forefront of creative briefs, seeing projects through from initial concepts to design output
- Formulate ideas, produce designs and concepts across Print, ATL, brand collateral, events, OOH and much more
- Approaching design briefs with a forward-thinking attitude, understanding the need and problem solving creatively through design and campaign creation
- Constantly push the standards of creativity and take the brand forward
- Strategically produce creative routes, propose ideas and then present/talk through your plans to senior members of the team, working with the team to produce market-leading outcomes
- Approach all projects with a commercial mind-set, acting strongly as a brand guardian
- Bring excitement and creativity to projects and have an incredible amount of enthusiasm about your concepts and ideas
- A proven background of senior designer attributes, leading creative projects and being conceptual within your role
- A problem solving, positive attitude toward projects
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, the ability to prioritise workload accordingly
- The ability to thrive within a fast-paced environment and work effectively to tight deadlines
- Be a natural motivator and leader, be able to encourage and enthuse team members
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative to come on board into this thriving team and jump into projects from the get-go! You’ll need to be happy to potentially work on-site 5 days a week, project dependent. Amazing employee benefits on offer also! Do get in touch with a CV and portfolio asap to be considered.