We are working with an amazing agency who are looking for a Creative Project Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will be calm under pressure, with experience in a fast-paced creative agency and a proven track record of managing projects and campaigns. You’ll be hands-on, overseeing many different elements of projects and campaign activity – including print, social and digital, film and animation, photoshoots, and more.
- Manage and deliver projects from initial brief through to final completion, within budget and deadline and to the highest standard.
- To prioritise and manage conflicts between cost, time and quality.
- Be confident in the understanding of the skill sets within the internal production and creative teams.
- Attending client briefing and presentation meetings alongside other client team members.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge and experience in these key areas:
- Experience in a creative agency for a minimum of three years
- Excellent organisational skills, including a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills across all channels.
- The ability to function well in a fast – paced environment
- Proven project management and self – management skills
This is an awesome opportunity to join a really well known agency. If you know the Creative agency process inside and out get your CV across to us ASAP for immediate consideration for this role.
Creative Project Manager, Nottinghamshire, Salary DOE