Want to work for one of the most successful and fast growing agencies in the West Midlands? Based in the stunning rural Countryside yet not far from Solihull, blueskies are working with a fab agency who are looking to add a Midweight Creative Team to the company. They are looking for an experienced, integrated team who are looking for something different and the next step on the career ladder. The team should be level-headed, pragmatic, presentable and comfortable in front of clients. Their vision is for the right people to progress to senior team responsibilities, so this is a great opportunity for an experienced mid-weight team to work with some fantastically varied brands. As a team, you should be great idea originators and as brand guardians, your art direction and copywriting skills will come to the fore.
- Challenge and clarify the creative brief in order to understand the clients expectations, utilising research stimulus in search of inspiration where required
- Create Initial “Scamps” and present each initial client concept to the Head of Creative and appropriate Account Handling Teams in a timely manner, accepting feedback and responding/amending accordingly.
- In collaboration with the relevant account handling team and other colleagues, present finessed initial concept/idea to the client.
- Take responsibility for the Art work of any project you are involved in, from initial concept through to client delivery
- Seek opinion and constructive criticism of your own work
- Have a voice, utilise your ideas and share them with the agency.
- Undertake an active role in the agency’s induction/mentoring programme for new and existing junior employees within the creative department as needed.
- Have proven ability to come up with ideas, from big campaigns to specific executions which answer the brief
- Ability to translate the brief into great content
- An obvious aptitude for creating ideas and working with Art/Copy
- Have an understanding of the industry you work in and the media available
- Have a passion for Art, Design and Copy
- Manage self and other expectations, having the ability to “bounce back”
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Possess a high level of competency in written English
- Be comfortable reviewing other Art work and giving advice as when needed
- Show tenacity and resilience to make concepts a reality
So if this sounds like an agency you and your Art Director or Copywriter partner would like to work for, please do get in touch for a confidential chat. The agency is commutable from Birmingham, Coleshill, Coventry, Solihull, Warwick, Leamington Spa and surrounding areas, although due to their rural location a full drivers licence and own transport will be required.
Creative Team, c£40,000, West Midlands