If you are a whizz with a CRM and enjoy improving customer journey, then my not for profit client may well have the perfect opportunity for you!
The CRM Executive will be joining an existing CRM team and helping to manage and maintain their stakeholder database. The role will be varied and work with the wider marcomms team to deliver excellent data for a range of integrated campaign activity. Key duties will include:
- Amending and updating stakeholder data using MS Dynamics
- Ensuring all communications are targeted and compliant
- Preparing and providing data to the wider marketing team
- Delivering insights into customer behaviour to improve the overall customer journey
- Creating and running reports
- Responding to data related queries
- Ensuring GDPR compliance
The ideal candidate will come from a data / direct marketing focused background and have ample experience of working with CRM systems (ideally MS Dynamics) however my client are also open to more generalist marketers who are keen to specialise in CRM moving forwards – this is a great opportunity to work with a very talented senior team!
If you are enthusiastic, data driven and enjoy working with a range of stakeholders, then this could be the opportunity for you. Apply now as my client are keen to start interviewing ASAP in the New Year.
CRM Executive, to £30,000 – Warwickshire